Kitchen Respray and Restoration in Nottingham
You may consider having your existing kitchen professionally re-sprayed
When you’re tired of your old kitchen, having a new kitchen installed is usually expensive and time consuming, in most cases is it possible to utilize the existing units and respray your kitchen doors, drawer fronts and trims.
We provide a free no obligation quotation.
- We will remove or collect all doors, drawer fronts and all trim parts. These items are taken to the factory and spray painted with Lead Free Acid Catalyst Cellulose paint designed for kitchen usage.
- We can also repair any damaged kitchen units, doors and drawer fronts.
- You will be able to select the colour and finish of your choice.
- We mix and spray in any colour of your choice and the finish is a choice of matt or silk.
- Any fixed items are painted on site to match, your removed items are refitted, and your kitchen is finished.
This is the most durable and cost effective way to recreate a great looking kitchen.
We aim to complete your kitchen restoration within 7 working days.
Originally White gloss but badly discoloured to yellow.
Finished in Platinum Grey Satin (RAL 7036)
Pictures supplied by Colin & Jane Alfreton Derbyshire
Re-finished in Farrow & Ball Teresa's Green Satin
Pictures supplied by Pete & Pam Nottingham